This presentation invites developers to help create a suite of open source software to create and modify clothing patterns in open data formats to match an individual’s body measurement and generate customized patterns as printable files. Current applications are proprietary, do not interoperate, and are expensive. An open source solution would enable individual and small label designers to create and provide custom sized patterns without purchasing high-cost proprietary software.
You may also like:
- Baroque Dreams: Live Multimedia Performance, Interpretive Culture, and Open Source Software
- How to get contributors to your Free/Libre/Open Source project from Vietnam and Asia
- Another year of Open Source Publishing
- How to Run an Art School on Free and Open Source Software
- Data Viz: Open Source and Sources